Marketing Director - NYC Consumer Lifestyles Company
Play an integral role with North America’s largest multi-functional furniture distributor. Part analyst, part strategist, part creative director, part manager, you will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies, tactics, campaigns and brand messaging— all while keeping tight control over the bottom line. You bring with you a high level of enthusiasm, positive energy, critical thinking skills, and expertise. You oversee an experienced marketing team, managing the marketing process from research and planning through execution and analysis. We are the industry leader in multifunctional furnishings with a broad and devoted following – expectations are high, and so are the rewards.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Participate in the development of branding and corporate identity initiatives
· Develop and implement marketing plans, including promotional calendars and programs, new product introductions and other marketing projects
· Develop and manage marketing budgets
· Develop sales forecasting and product branding plans
· Monitor costs and budgets
· Negotiate with media partners to guarantee advantageous contracts
· Manage agency providers, consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management
· Conduct customer, brand and product research initiatives
· Supervise our internal marketing team, including hiring, training, workloads, schedules and deadlines
· Working with our internal marketing team, develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media and events
· Work with new business development team and sales teams to develop sales and brand initiatives
· Working with our internal webmaster and external developers, oversee the ongoing development and operation of our website including SEO
· Working with our internal team, oversee content development and execution of email marketing, digital advertising, social media, photo and video production
· Provide regular analysis of initiatives
Qualifications and Skills
· Five to 10 years of applicable experience, with a healthy mix of skill, management experience, creativity, and initiative
· Knowledge of finance, especially expense management and profit and loss statements, is desirable.
· Experience in real estate, real estate development, or home furnishings a plus
· Proven leader
· Demonstrate excellent communication, project management, and interpersonal skills
· Creative thinker with attention to detail
· True team player with a positive attitude
· Organized and focused, with exceptional time-management skills
· Must work effectively with other departments, vendors and clients.
· Can transition seamlessly among projects of varying scale, audience, format and distribution channel.
Our employees are our most valuable asset, and everyone's contribution is appreciated and acknowledged. We offer highly competitive salaries and complete benefits packages for full-time employees, including comprehensive health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance; employer matching 401(k) and profit sharing programs; paid sick leave, paid personal time, maternity leave and paternity leave.