Senior AE or Account Supervisor for Prestigious PR firm in NYC ( Professional/Financial services) Unique opportunity!
This long standing client of our firm has for decades been considered one of the best mid sized agencies to work for. The firm is 43-years old and today, a leader in integrated marketing communication. Clients include top-tier financial and professional services companies for whom they build reputation and sales through strategic PR, thought leadership, targeted digital media and analytics. Clients include some of the most respected names in the industries served; average tenure among large clients is eight-plus years.
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive or Account Supervisor with a public relations/marketing background to support and collaborate on 2-3 accounts in the professional services and/or financial services practices (may be a mix).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Serve as day-to-day support for select clients, managing both strategy and execution
- Coordinate media relations efforts, including media list development, pitch writing, securing coverage
- Develop and edit content (bylined articles, blog posts, external marketing collateral, and other press materials)
- Serve as information leader on client teams, demonstrating industry or media-driven knowledge that directly and indirectly affects the client
- Route articles of interest to account teams and client
- Assist in the development of long-term client plans, program recommendations, and developing budgets
- Manage reporting mechanisms for client and account team
- Participate with senior team leaders in client presentations
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related field
- Public Relations and/or integrated marketing experience required (SAE: 2+ yrs; AS 4+). Agency experience preferred . This is not an entry-level position.
- B2B experience strongly preferred
- Must have media relations skills/experience
- Experience and/or strong interest in financial services and/or professional services is required
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Understanding of digital media role in integrated communication strategies
- Experience managing accounts and strong client interactions
- Works effectively within a team, demonstrating coordination, collaboration, communication and problem-solving
- Flexible approach; has the ability to change priorities against changing client and team needs
- Ability to grasp complex content