Investor Relations Director - NYC Metro Area
Our client is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of high-technology solutions located in the NY Metropolitan area. It's an exciting time for the company and there is a lot to talk about. They're seeking a Director of Investor Relations to help them get the word out to the right people.
This role reports directly to the CFO. You'll be working directly with him and the CEO to attend conferences and set up meetings with investors across the country. We are looking for an outgoing personality to open doors, write press releases and scripts, set up investor conferences and meetings and coordinate strategy and positioning for the company and its leaders with key influentials.
- At least 15 years of investor relations experience preferably with small and medium capital companies.
- Strong financial acumen with an ability to understand accounting and financial modeling used by investment professionals.
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with experience interacting and presenting to executive management and outside shareholders.
- Must be proactive, self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA strongly preferred.