Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Wednesday, December 16, 2015
We are looking for someone with between 5 and 7 years experience. The firm has a well defined mission and culture, and works with all staff to help them develop their careers so that they are constantly growing and learning. That's just one of the reasons that this firm is consistently listed as one of the best boutique firms in America to work for.
Thursday, December 10, 2015
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 7+ years of experience in Corporate Communications.
- The ability to effectively engage senior management at the Corporate Level.
- Strong influencing skills and the ability to obtain stakeholder buy-in to achieve required outcomes.
- Proficiency in program management and processes and an awareness of and ability to apply “state of the art” technology and best practices.
- Ability to deliver targeted results at cost and on schedule.
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Good balance of technical/task and people/team leadership skills and orientation.
- A high energy level, great personality and be fun to work with
Wednesday, December 9, 2015
We are excited to be working with a terrific boutique firm based in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. They've been growing steadily and have a need to hire a Senior AE or Account Supervisor to help with all the new and exciting business.
Clients range from tech startups (that require the full range of PR and communications) to financial services to entertainment. As an example, they are doing some really exciting and creative work for an education tech client which is a category leader. Also, they represent the charitable activities for two well known celebrities. So you see, there is lots of variety and interesting work!
All of the employees at the firm, including the President come from big NYC agencies where they weren't getting the training, exposure and career development assistance that they wanted. Now they're doing great, advancing must faster and loving their job. There’s more account responsibilities, more variety, more learning and lots of growth.
This firm is 35 years old, but has a fresh and innovative approach to business. This position in fact, is 100% integrated marketing.
This is a wonderful growth opportunity. The firm invests so much in its people. Your future is considered and the company works with you to help you develop your career the way you want it to go. It's a great environment and it's no wonder that they are chosen, year after year, as one of the best boutique firms in the country to work for.