This senior PR specialist will develop the public relations programs that promote a positive corporate and community image of this financial company. They will also serve as the spokes- person with the media, trades, community groups, and consumers.
- Lead development and expansion of the firm’s branding and corporate image through mainstream media. Also through external social networking and social media.
- Create PR Campaigns and innovative ideas that align with corporate marketing strategy.
- This person will also assist the PR Manager with preparation and execution of communication, materials and speeches.
- They also may assist the PR Manager with relationship building, review and development of communications, materials and speeches, and establishing community relations programs focused on the military community.
- This person will also perform other related duties as required or appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience or familiarity with armed forces or government agencies and their protocols would be very helpful
- Knowledge of financial services industry and products,
- Experience working in a demanding, creative environment similar to an advertising agency