This Manager will develop press releases, conference call scripts, presentations for roadshows and other investor materials. He/she will collaborate with marketing on communications strategies, working with the outside PR agency to ensure consistency of messages.
Other tasks include:
- managing the investor database
- targeting prospective shareholders
- handling logistics for conferences, webcasts and annual meetings
- preparing quarterly investor reports
- overseeing content on corporate website
- developing important relationships externally with media contacts, investors and vendors as well as internally with company executives
The right person will have a real go-getter attitude and be a resourceful team player, smart, savvy, and a great communicator. They should be familiar with what is successful in working with a small company.
We are looking for someone with from 3 to 6 years of experience working in a similar environment, with demonstrated success in IR and PR. This is an excellent growth opportunity.
Contact Sandy@charet.com to find out more about this opportunity.