A key member of this firm's New York practice team, the Market Intelligence Director will be responsible for planning and executing marketing strategies for the firm’s clients based in the U.S. and China.
The candidate will cultivate a broad network of institutional investor and analyst contacts and must demonstrate a solid track record of building such relationships on Wall Street. The candidate must have a strong working knowledge of corporate finance and the capital markets and must be able to articulate and market the merits of an investment story to the appropriate audiences.
Functions and Responsibilities:
• Buy‐side and sell‐side targeting, outreach and relationship building
• Roadshow planning, targeting and fulfillment
• Perception studies and feedback reporting
• Conference targeting, coordination and hosting
• Data analysis and reporting on sell‐side research, industry trends, market movements, peer monitoring
• Client counsel and relationship development
• Earnings and business development support through targeting and research
• College degree and minimum 5 years relevant experience
• Strong working knowledge of corporate finance and the capital markets
• Working knowledge of BigDough and Thomson Reuters/First Call
• Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, time management and attention to detail
Contact Sandy@charet.com for more details on the position.